Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Just Trippin Man


This week's Headbanger Challenge is called 'just now' and was dreamt up by Lanny. Most topics aren't too difficult for me to find something suitable to put on, but I've had a bit of a problem with this one for some reason. I wasn't sure what I could show. Something from the demonstrations, or Light Night perhaps? Then it came to me in a flash, I'll put a photo on of my website, just at that point I was sorting out my latest entry.

Don't forget to have a look at the rest of the team's interpretation of the theme. All very different I believe.

Today's photo is a rather tweaked version of a failed picture that I took on Light Night. There was meant to be a balloon flying above the castle, but due to wet and windy conditions, it was cancelled. Instead, the pilot of the balloon let people climb into the basket and pull the lever that lets the flame out. So I have fiddled with it a bit and given it a bit of a psychedelic look. So turn on, tune in and drop out..

4 comments:

  1. Well its different my friend, would'nt have thought of that idea, so its up up and away with the balloon then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like the balloon picture very much, but them I'm an old hippy. As in I used to be a hippy that is. Well, I'm also old, in some people's definition, any way, I like the bizarre colors and the "silhouettes". The header... interesting take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very psychedelic flames my friend. As for your blog photo thats certainly just now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.