Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 13 February 2011

Round And Round Again


For the fourth year running, the big wheel is being erected in the Old Market Square, for it's three month tour of duty. I must admit is is getting rather old hat now, and as it is in the same place, it's not worth going on, as Nottingham hasn't changed that much since it first arrived.

I know many of my Flickr pals are also bored of it. I think most people have shot it at almost every conceivable angle; in colour and monochrome and at night, as well as in the day. Also three months is too long, as it stops other events from happening in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.