Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Invisible Man


This week's Headbanger theme is courtesy of Imac and is "How You See Yourself". A rather difficult subject for me, as I don't. I don't really like having my photo taken and I don't like seeing myself in mirrors. So my header this week is one where you can't see me at all. Just my shape, which I took in the lift at work.

Today's blog picture is also of me; my outline, and taken on another sunny day this week. Keep em coming!

Don't forget to see how my blogging buddies see themselves and enjoy the video, with the knowledge that spring is on its way.

5 comments:

  1. Going down sir?,lol.
    And I love yourself on the vid too, what a likeness.
    Neat Post, forgot Ive got some pics of you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat post but Hey you've become a shadow of your former self. I like the symmetry of your header nicely composed.
    As for Mr Blue sky its one of my faves, more please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM: Pretty tricky, now we see you now we don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I share your sentiment Mr. Frost! But there are ways 'round it aren't there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave Williams of Hyde, Cheshire7:34 pm

    Try taking a shadow picture of yourself on 21 June and then on 21 December. You can then ask people to guess which is the longest day and which is the shortest day - or should that be the shortest day and the longest day.....?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.