Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 10 February 2011

Play Tray


When I was small, I loved to read the stories of the Moomins. Those strange white hippo like creatures who live in a strange world based on Finland. The stories sometimes appeared on Jackanory, where an actor told the stories using funny voices. I think Kenneth Williams appeared the most times.
Anyway I was surprised to see this tea tray in a card and gift shop on Bridalsmith Gate. All the characters are there, having fun, and not a touch of snow anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. I love that tray! Please say you bought it!

    I would be happy to knit you a scarf would you like one to match the hat Dirt is wearing here? http://www.itsthedirt.com/?p=1018

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I doing at the back, just behind you and Gail.lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.