Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 2 December 2012

Farmer's Fayre


Gail and I popped up to Beauvale Priory this afternoon, as there was a Christmas fayre on in the barn.

There were quite a number of different stalls; including books; jewellery; plants and nic-nacs. There was also a raffle, done on behalf of the Mayor of Broxtowe's charity. I bought a couple of tickets, but alas I didn't win anything.  A shame, as one of the prizes was a lovely chocolate pizza.

I did hear a bit of interesting news, as a photo of the Priory which I allowed the farm to use for their cafe menu, was liked so much by the Mayor, that the council are going to be putting it on their Christmas cards. Apparently they are presently being printed. I should be receiving one for my reference.

By the time we had finished, the sun was beginning to set over the farmhouse. So of course I had to take a photo.





1 comment:

  1. Great time was had by all it seems, I look forward yo my Christmas card then. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.