Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 11 December 2012

High Flyers


As it was my teams' Christmas dinner tonight, I took the bus into town, instead of cycling in, as I usually do.

While I was walking up by the castle, I heard the squark of a lot of birds. Looking up, I saw a big trail of Canada geese flying overhead.


I thought the birds had flown south ages ago, but they must be just as confused about the weather and the seasons as we are. Maybe now that they have gone, they know that really bad weather is on its way. It was very foggy coming home tonight, and temperatures are expected to drop to minus five tonight. So perhaps the birds know what it is going to be like during the next few days.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.