Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Life Flashing By


You may have noticed that my blogging has been a little haphazard lately and have missed the odd day here and there. I certainly seemed to have lost the discipline needed to do a daily blog at the moment.

It's just that we seem to be doing so much recently, that I haven't had either the time or the inclination to sort out the images that I have taken.  Or do anything with them. I know that I should and need to.

Today for instance I had to go to Bristol for the day for work. A very long day too.  I didn't get the opportunity of taking any pictures, except any, like this one out of the train window.

6 comments:

  1. Ye pure ol b****r.

    All work and no play, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,You have such a fabulous blog here, and I always think blog is something to have fun, easygoing...without stress okay! I need some "discipline and motivation", I'm lazy to blog again! :)

    Great pictures always... And the header is adorable!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:05 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed you usually manage to do a daily blog post. I have lost the enthusiasm to take photos at the moment, & when I do take any, I rarely post them to flickr. I do like this photo, something you wouldn't have been able to take were you not on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:59 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:28 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.