Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 9 December 2012

Flying The Flag


For once I have been standing in front of the camera. It doesn't happen very often, as I think I take a rotten picture. Some people have mentioned that about my activities behind the camera too!

This was taken by the in-house photographer at Adee Phelan's salon in Birmingham's The Cube building. I think it works well in black and white. You can still tell that it's the Union Jack behind me.

I quite like the pose. Maybe a touch of the Richard Branson. But without the wooly jumper.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.