Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 31 December 2012

Best Of The Year


As it's the last day of the year, I've decided to go through all my postings to find which photo got the most hits.

I was surprised to find out that it was this one, as it is not particularly brilliant. But it did receive an amazing 10745 visits. It is of actress Lauren Goodger from "The Only Way Is Essex" who was launching her line of cosmetics.

I took it at the Beauty Show in Birmingham on 13th May while she was promoting herself and her products.

Well that's about it for 2012. It's been quite a year photographically, with learning about taking portraits of some lovely models, owning a full frame Nikon D3s, and now the amazing Olympus OMD.

Gail has caught the photography bug too and we've visited some unexpectedly nice places like Bradford and Chester, where we met up with top snapper Damian McGillycuddy.

Who knows what 2013 will have in store for us both. Personally I'd like to start earning a bit of money somehow from my photography; possibly through doing weddings or covering some local events.
Whatever happens, I'll be sure to share it with you on this blog. So do keep visiting and I'd just like to wish you all a

                   Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. To me - Comments are better than just visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to Google her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.