Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 12 February 2013

I Can See Clearly Now


A quick update as to the progress of the demolition of the old Odeon cinema.

The demolition workers have had a final push and have removed the front of the building over the past few days.

They put fencing up to stop any debris falling onto the pavement. But there are gaps, and so I popped my camera through and took a few shots.

You can now see all the way through to Maid Marian Way. Something that no one has been able to do since the 1930s. So this is could be quite an historic documentary photograph in a few years time. And you saw it here first.

2 comments:

  1. Wonder if they will find another Richard III, maybe Maid Marion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demolition scenery always gives me some upset feeling...hey, but I like your articles, it's all about news and you are doing it very well!
    I wish you and Gail a lovely weekend my friends!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.