Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 21 February 2013

Life In Monochrome


Another shot from Sunday's shoot with Kirin and Michael Lau.

Michael was looking for this narrow street, but couldn't remember where it was. Fortunately we stumbled upon it, almost by accident. I had a rough idea where it was, but recognised it, as soon as I saw it.

There was some lovely light available, which was being reflected off the cobbles. Kirin stood in various  poses for us, while we took our photos.

I like this shot, as there is a certain amount of mystery to it. What is she looking at, and where is the light source coming from?

1 comment:

  1. I like the rolled up sleeve, give a little light and breaks up the dark area .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.