Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 11 April 2013

At A Snail's Pace


Nottingham Playhouse was turned into a small zoo today, as the White Post Farm visited with a few of their animals.

They included a couple of guinea pigs, a rabbit, some bantam chickens and a mouse. On the less cuddly side, there was a tarantula spider, a snake, an iguana and a fish tank containing several large snails from Africa.

It took me about fifteen minutes to get to the Playhouse, rather than the three it used to, now that I have changed jobs and moved to another part of town. But I think it was worth it. Although I was a bit disappointed that there were no sheep or goats to see, but the children (who it was meant for) who were playing with the animals, were enjoying themselves, so that was good.

I was handed a leaflet about White Post Farm, and it sounds quite an interesting day out. One Gail and I might do, now that the warmer days are hopefully on their way.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive little one! ;)
    Please...any picture of the mouse? :)
    hugs and happy weekend to you and Gail.
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.