Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 7 April 2013

Fair's Please


This afternoon, I popped along to a vintage and book fair at the former Barton's bus depot in Chilwell. Alas none of their vintage vehicles were on show, so here's a shot I took last week, whilst the street party was going on. And yes, that is snow you can see, rather than dust on my camera lens.

I didn't buy any books at the fair, as I have far too many as it is, but I did get some locally made sausages for Gail, which I cooked for her dinner, and I bought myself a real ale called Pica Boo from a local company;  Magpie Brewery, which I will probably have tomorrow night with my meal.

2 comments:

  1. I'm delighted by your header, it's splendid!Bravo!
    and this bus is adorable, you have clever eyes!
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. No books gee, neat decker too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.