Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Yellow Fever


Well what a strange day it has been weatherwise.  I woke up this morning to the ground being white again, as it had snowed a bit during the night, but it was lovely and sunny when I cycled home tonight. And in daylight too.

So I thought I would have a trundle through Highfields, to see if there were any blossom appearing on the trees, or any flowers coming out.

Although the trees were still bare, I saw this little 'golden host' of daffodils near to the lake. So I stopped and tried to take a photo or two.  So I wonder if spring is really, at long last on its way?

12 comments:

  1. It is lovely to see the daffodils slowly coming to life. I think Spring is edging its way towards us. I wasn't up in time to see much frost this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo again, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo again, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad fever to have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The year is one quarter over! It's about time we had signs of spring.....I am beginning to feel like we live in eternal winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:36 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.