Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 5 April 2013

The Sun Has Finally Woken Up (Maybe)


Well it seems that the sun may slowly beginning to come out of it's very long hibernation, as its shown its face for the past couple of days; although it is still very cold.

Here's a shot from Highfields, which I cycled through on my way home from work.

There's no blossom sprouting on the trees yet, and as I posted on Tuesday, daffodils and tulips are only just coming into bloom, which I think is about a month behind their usual appearance. They are usually out for Mothers Day, as I usually seem kids picking them for their mums, rather than going to a shop to buy some. Can you go daffodil scrumping?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:53 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup spring is here at last, I enjoyed a walk along the canal today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shadows falling on the grass through the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.