Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 21 September 2007

Digging For Victory


There's quite a few building sites around the city centre at the moment, and here's a photo of the latest. It's on Castle Boulevard and is quite a large site. At this moment I have no idea of what will be erected. Maybe another hotel or office block, as it's a bit out of the way for shops. I will visit regularly to see what progress is being made. And for fans of heavy machinery, here's a view of a bulldozer getting down and dirty.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my Red Lion post.

    I actually suggested it on the forum as a mini-theme hoping a few of the UK blogs might respond but no-one did so I had to hunt a bit for some links and found fewer than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - don't think that's Castle Bvd (which starts later on by the blood bank) I think it's Canal Street, in which case, it's going to be a rather exciting development with a tower block, flats, shops facing the city and restaurants facing the canal. Loads of info on the city council website - here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.