Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 20 September 2007

Preparing For Take Off


It's getting towards autumn and the mornings are a little colder now. These geese at Highfields are preparing themselves for the long flight south. I'm not sure what they are eating. I don't think it's grass. But I wouldn't have thought there's that many worms around. We should start to see the well known "V" shapes in the sky shortly, as they all fly to warmer climes.
I'd like to fly south for the winter too. Sydney would be my choice. And we could meet up with Sally and sip a glass of wine next to the harbour bridge.

3 comments:

  1. I have seen the same geese in Canada. I wonder why we don't have them in southern France. To tell the truth the friend with whom I was in Toronto advised me not to get too close to them as they could be aggressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the photo of the building you wanted to see on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.