Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Power To The People


As I was walking through the square yesterday, I saw a group of old people beginning a demonstration about the inequality of the council tax. This is a payment nearly everyone has to make to pay for council services. It is a bit of a flawed system, in that it's based on the size or banding of the home, rather than the value of it, or how much money people earn.
I decided to have a go at turning my photo into one that looks like it belongs in a newspaper.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way that it looks like they've adapted their zimmer frames to hold the banners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Bravo for mentioning that. I wish older people would demonstrate in Montpellier too. That is a very important topic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.