Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 25 September 2007

They've Got A Ticket To Ride


Another corrupted Beatles song I know, but it seems so apt for this photo. Believe it or not, this bus is carrying passengers. I don't know how they can see out of the windows, as they have all been covered up by this giant advertisement for a finance company. It must have cost the company a lot of money to completely cover the bus, both in having the transfer created and renting the ad space.
I wonder if it was a deal on wheels?

2 comments:

  1. taking people for a ride in more ways than one.

    I'd better say no more and move away from this pic before my blood boils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I thought it's cute- to actually see a pinkish bus. Then, I looked at the details printed on the bus. And I wonder: Does the number which has a title of "Debt Free Advice Line" ever work out in Malaysia? lol.

    Well, because I do have a little problem with my debts. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.