Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 13 September 2007

Guitar Heaven


For the last couple of days I've been in London on business and have not been able to blog. Hope you haven't missed me too much!
As I haven't got any new Nottingham photos at the moment, I'd thought I'd put on one I took down by the Thames, near HMS Belfast. I was walking around the area and I came across all these giant decorative guitars, that are going to be auctioned off for charity. There must have been over twenty or so. Some were very ornate, but I was quite taken with this one, which shows the history of the electric guitar.

4 comments:

  1. It would be a must-have for a guitar enthusiast. But for me, it's simply a must-see. Thanks for showing it today. I wish I were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see it "in person," so to speak. Like the tones of the photo, too--wish I could hear the tunes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi GM!

    Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry koooooooooooool!!!

    Bet Peter Frampton would like it too! HEY! Is it on there anywhere? Not sure I recognize his face..maybe he's on the back! LOL!

    Thanks for the visit! And OH! BOTH! Cellphone AND "Gimp!" (editing program!)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:01 am

    You're in good company - Phil Askey of dpreview used the same location for sample images from the Leica M8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.