Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 20 October 2008

Birthday Boy


Today is something special, Nottingham Daily Photo's 800th posting.

I never thought that I would make it this far, as sometimes it has been hard going in trying to find new subjects. Not every entry has been based in Nottingham either. But then perhaps this blog is more to do with my life, than the life of Nottingham. Of course they are inter-twined, especially when I am on the look out for different things to take photos of.

I would like to pay thanks all my visitors, past, present and future for leaving positive comments. I try to amuse, delight and inform with my postings, so please take a special birthday bun and raise a toast to Nottingham Daily Photo.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the birthday bun *crunch!* - and congratulations! Here's to the next 800 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:15 am

    CONGRATUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Since I just passed the 100 mark, this seems like quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congrats and thanks for the bun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That is indeed a milestone. I hope I can reach that number too. Congratulations and more fab photos to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, 800 is impressive! Thanks for the bun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll get the kettle on and then grab a bun - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely buns you have there. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 800 is fantastic. Congratulations. You are so right - I think all our blogs, whilst showing our cities show much of ourselves too - otherwise why would we choose to take certain scenes, make whatever comments. That's what makes them so interesting.

    Many congratulations again and thanks for your visits to my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 800! Ye gods that's some going. Hats off to you. You never fail to deliver interesting, quirky, informative often poignant posts with some marvellous photography and your personality shines through. I know it's as much to do with your view on things and your life that has held my attention. Well done. I'm bloddy impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow- that is so great! Congrats on 800, and I look forward to the next 800!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh, I am always forever late…

    Congratulations on your 800th post! Wow. Here's to 800 and more!

    I thought these were meringue, but I'd gladly take a bun. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.