Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Bluesday Tuesday - 10


I wasn't sure whether to keep this photo as my Skywatch Friday post, but I thought you may be interested in seeing what some of the National Space Centre looks like. This tower has become a bit of a landmark & can be seen from the M1. I and my co-workers were positioned at the very top; a floor they call the Satellite Zoo, which as the name implies contains some of the well known satellites such as Sputnik & the Beagle 2. We would have had a good view of leicestershire, had they not put some covering over the glass to obscure the view.

7 comments:

  1. I didn't even know we had a National Space Centre! Its a striking building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! Different from what we are used to see. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is an eye catching shot. thanks for sharing

    Cheers

    http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I've never seen anything like this... and what a great sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the portal, this looked like a bicycle tire photographed against the sky. Quite different from the reality. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing looking structure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awseom shot. Wouldn't of had a clue what this one. Ineteresting post and to ccho everyone well done. I'd smeak it back in again one week for skywatch. Deserves a wider audience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.