Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 24 October 2008

Magic Bus


I never thought I'd ever see a coach with a photo of the Great Wall of China running down it's length. But here it is. Nottingham seems to be a favourite destination for tourists & I often see coaches from France, Germany etc parked on side streets while its passengers take a stroll round the city centre. Maybe they've been inspired by this blog.

If you're wondering what's on the other side of the bus, well it's Ayres Rock, or to give it it's proper name, Uluru. I did take a photo of it, but it didn't turn out very well as I was too close. Maybe I'll do something with it for Paintbox Pictures.

6 comments:

  1. They get around! I guess they've gone for The Bigs of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 am

    The paintings shown on trucks and buses these days are just perfect. So I don't know how they do it. Something has changed. It isn't a guy sitting there with a paint brush in his hand. Must be done with a computer controlled robot spray painter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New one to me. No this design has not reached us here. Another 50 years maybe. Years ago my dad was paint sprayer at the then British Leyland, before robotics took over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I remember when it just used to say Wallace Arnold on coaches ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a great photo, i love the how it looks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to check out the "art" on a bus when they come to town! this is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.