Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 27 March 2009

Circles


I went to Birmingham for the day today. After my mission there, I went for a wander. Naturally I came across the iconic Shelfridges building, and asked myself if there was a different way of shooting it. So I tried taking its reflection in a nearby water feature. I'm not sure whether it's successful or not, as I think there are too many ripples in the water to make it easily identifiable. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you a more cliched view.

5 comments:

  1. I don't recognise anything but I like the surreal composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it works well. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the most unique image I have seen of this weird building. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen so many photos of the Selfridges building but you've managed to take a unique one. Kudos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.