Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 23 March 2009

The White Men Cometh


I had a day out today to a college near Coventry that belongs to the Prison Service. No, I'm not training to be a warder, but the organisation I work for had hired some rooms for the day.

While we were having lunch, someone called out that there were some strange people walking about outside. As I had my trusty FZ18 with me, I fired off a few shots. Here's one of the results.

The people I take to be trainee scene of crime officers, who were getting used to walking around in their special forensic suits. They did look a bit strange, and wouldn't look out of place in a 1980's pop video.

7 comments:

  1. They're coming to take you away haha.

    Only joking my friend,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking astronauts. GREAT shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a scene out of Silent Witness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had little white men today too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The film The Andromeda Strain, but '80's pop vid new is inspired.

    My blog is one today 25/03/09. You might find the first parargraph um interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great catch of a rather strange scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.