Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 15 March 2009

Two Little Boys


As it has been a sunny day today, Gail and I went for a walk around Wollaton Park. Gail wanted to take some photos of me, so I sat on a nearby wall and posed for her. While we were doing this, these two boys came and sat opposite. Gail got talking to them, and took a couple of pictures. Their names were Oliver and Patrick, and must be best friends. They stayed for a while and then ran off to play elsewhere, but not before I got a candid shot of them.

4 comments:

  1. had two little toys, each had a wooden leg!! Sorry couldn't resist that. Lovely black and white photo. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pose and shot GM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops I meant to type wooden horse not leg!!! Pays to proof-read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet shot of a pair of sweet looking lads - sorry I meant hustly bustly mucking about lads that are going to go home up to their knecks in grime and upset their mums. Ah sod it - cute kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.