Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 25 February 2010

Broadcast News


Walking down near Marks & Spencer's yesterday, I was surprised to see the former MP Michael Portillo standing there with a film crew. It took me a little while to realise who it was, as he's not been a MP for several years. He seems to have turned into a travel writer these days, as he recently did a TV series about the railways. Be interesting to find out what he was doing in Nottingham, as I don't think he was talking about politics.

2 comments:

  1. Well spotted GM, it would be nice to see whats he upto.lol.
    His series about travel on trains was very good and interesting.

    one last visit b4 Twangy gets at my puter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like most past and present MPs it makes a change to see them talking through their mouths for a change...
    Whatever he was saying I hope it reflects well on your area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.