Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Squaring The Circle


It's Headbanger time again, and I've been spoilt for choice this week with the rather easy subject of circles. I took photos of quite a few different things, but have plumped for this wooden sheeting, that was being used to board up an old shop that had closed down sometime ago. I like the randomness of the knots, and how they look like little islands.
My runner up photo is this one, of an intercom system for a small block of apartments. Simple and neat. For more circular headers, go round and visit:
Darla
Imac
Martha
UK Tom
US Tom

5 comments:

  1. Hello Woody, neat idea GM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think it's interesting....nice piece of wood here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one, very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gailsman
    Looks like I jumped the gun by commenting on the post before this one..... but at least your header was the same.... Now I have read this post I can see what you mean about the knots looking like little islands... Just like ordnance survey maps... ;o) I do like your way of thing about an image... I am hoping a bit of this skill you have rubs off on me.... Have a great weekend, keep warm, keep safe.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh I like your circles. Nice piece of wood. I love the circles in a square. Very creative. Sorry I didn't get around yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.