Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 1 February 2010

Light's Out


Well, bizarre as it sounds, Nottingham had yet another powercut today. In fact it happened at about 5.20 tonight. I know that because my office was one that was affected. So by the time I packed up my desk, it was time to leave anyway. Unfortunately something important was meant to happen at the castle tonight. It was going to be lit up with a pink light, to highlight the British Heart Foundation's aim of getting everyone to have a pink healthy heart. But of course it didn't happen. The BBC Midlands Today team stepped in while they were broadcasting from there, by beaming a red filtered light at the building.

1 comment:

  1. Good for the BBC team.
    Great shot tho GM

    Hope you ready for the challenge tomorrow my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.