Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!


It's the Headbanger Challenge again and I've chosen this week's theme of the cinema.
I've had a few ideas, but it was quite fortuitous that as we were walking along the Thames, I spotted this boat with a very apt name for the theme; "Hollywood", the home of the movie industry.
I was also toying with the idea of showing you all this poster of Alfred Hitchcock, which was being used to promote the London Film Museum. But not as imaginative.
To see the other gang members' efforts of Darla, Imac, Martha, UK Tom and US Tom, just click on their names. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Like your idea, GM.nice one my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM: My that is a neat idea, love the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well spotted with the boat Gailsman.... my I was stumped with this theme.... but that made it all the better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great capture for your header this week, having it in black and white is perfect too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I visited the London Film Museum a few years back. It is a fascinating place. Great you used the master of suspense on this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.