Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Chicken Little


It's another Headbanging Wednesday, and this week's theme is chickens & roosters. As I live in a urban area, I wasn't expecting to come across a live one on my travels. So mine's thought up and illustrates the eternal question of why the chicken crossed the road? There are many answers to this puzzle, and I'm sure you can think of many. The corniest (scuse the pun) one I like is because it saw a zebra do it!

Please go and visit the following headbangers Darla, Tom 1, Tom 2, Imac, and Martha see if their photos are as fowl as mine!

My usual blog photograph is of a fine old hostelry, tucked away in the heart of the Lace Market.

6 comments:

  1. Magic Gailsman, twas a toughy this week, but you posted a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM: What a cool header and the fact that you put it on the road is even better. I really liked your sign also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the fact you went walk about with this little fellow in your pocket.... I'm still chuckling over the one from last week...

    All the best in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there from Greece. You have a very cool blog. Please visit mine too: http://cyglob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your header is beautifully done! Excellent job! Sorry I didn't realize you were playing this week - I'm heading over to add your link to my entry now. I think the headbangers should decide to let us both play join the team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to check out your header and I must say you thought this out well - I love it!
    Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.