Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 13 February 2010

The Queen Is Dead


No, not H.M, but the fashion designer Alexander McQueen. I know very little or care about fashion. Just ask Gail! So some of his designs to me look rather odd, and not the sort of think you'd wear to the supermarket, let alone a party. In fact I think some of the designs are unwearable. I don't think anyone really knows why he died the way he did, but I guess it was quite fortuitous in a way that we passed his head office in Clerkenwell, where we were staying, so I could take this photo as a memorial to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.