Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 11 February 2010

Up High


Here's a shot of a worker who's helping to build the Nottingham Wheel, which has made yet another return to the city. This will be the third time it's arrived in the Old Market Square. Hopefully it won't be around as long as it was last year, as it seemed to be here for months.
Tomorrow Gail and I head to London for the weekend. We have booked to go on the London Eye. I'm a bit scared, but looking forward to going on it too. I will be taking lots of photos, so hopefully I will be too busy to be frightened about seeing central London from so high.

4 comments:

  1. Dont worry its a lot less scary than you think & you will be so blown away by what you can see that your fears will disappear very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've been lurking on your blog occasionally, enjoying your photos. I loved the London Eye-- it moves so slowly, that you almost don't even notice it... until you realize your view has completely changed and you're looking all the way up and down the Thames. Completely worth it. My husband and I are going to be back there in a few weeks. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its wonderful GM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this photo? Is cool.

    Hope you're having a lovely time in London.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.