Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Model Opportunity


Last night Gail and I went shooting models again. This time we went to an unusual location; underneath a flyover. The main A52 heading east. It was quite eerie, and all the legs of the road had been sprayed with paint. Here's one of the models posing for us.

Tonight is of course Headbanger Wednesday. This week's theme is bugs. There are lots of creepy crawlies to look at the other gang members' pages. My suggestion is the 'Lesser Numbered Beetle'. Also known as 'The Love Bug'. They come in many colours, and are seen all over the world. They originally came from Germany, but now they are mainly bred in Mexico.

3 comments:

  1. GM: Now I know it is a bug but certainly not what I would have thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the Love Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I got that job Brother.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.