Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 11 June 2010

They Couldn't Afford A Flagpole


Whilst I was out at lunch, some council workers with cranes were finishing off hanging this gigantic flag over the front of the Council House. I have no idea what it is made of, but apparently it is 18 metres wide, and 8 metres high.
Unless I come across anything unusual or worth reporting, this will be my only World Cup orientated post. I have no interest in football whatsoever, so I will not be mentioning it at all over the weeks that it is on.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo (love the reflection)...and I must say I love your spelling of 'meter'...only one of the reason I enjoy reading blogs from other nations....I learn sooo much!
    Biiiig smile,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.