Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 13 June 2010

Not A Mini Mini


This weekend Gail and I went to Wicksteed Park in Kettering, for our first Modern Mini show. I have never seen so many different coloured and designed Minis in my life. There must have been a couple of hundred there, including some classic types that had been lovingly looked after.
By the very nature of the word, I bet you all though Mini's were small. No so this one we came across. Just the thing for those hen parties and school prom parties. It was for sale too, at a shade under £50k. Gail said that if she had the money, she would buy it. Trouble is, I don't think we could manage to drive it up our street!

5 comments:

  1. My goodness! That's unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:00 pm

    Wow. That is really stretched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knows, after your exhibition, might be yours - or Gails, I mean.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will NOT show this to my hubby. He test-drove a mini-cooper...and has had his mind set on one ever since. (He used to race go carts...in his younger days)....and he said this is the closest feeling to driving a go-cart.....sensational handling, etc. Beautiful 'mini-mini'...and strrrretch mini! Clever!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.