Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 23 November 2010

It's Snow Time!


The last minute preparations are taking place for the big switch on of the Christmas lights tomorrow in the Old Market Square. This year they have done away with the German market, and having a Dickensian one instead. They will still sell the same things, just under a different name. This workman was spraying fake snow onto the roofs of the market stalls. Mind you, if the weathermen are telling the truth, we will be getting some real snow by the end of the week.

I'm also putting my Headbanger Challenge entry up early, as I might be out a fair time tomorrow. I will be going to a fashion show, which are always good fun . Imac's chosen this weeks' theme of "Collage". Lucky he typed it correctly, otherwise you will be seeing shots of my local seat of learning! I've gone for a weather theme, as I was looking through my archive and noticed that I had quite a few photos of people with umbrellas. Alas not one with Rihanna.

3 comments:

  1. Great rainy day collage, the bright umbrellas really cheer up the weather. Have fun at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyment - thats what its all about, and I can see you got enjoyment from these poor folk in the rain GM,lol.

    Very neat post my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM: Interesting use of your umbrella shots for the collage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.