Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday, 8 November 2010

That's Handy


I had a day off work today, as I intended to do some gardening and a tidy up of the garage, including sorting out a load of 45's that I want to sell. But it rained all day long, so I was stuck in the house. Even Marmalade only ventured out for a few minutes. Still it gave me the opportunity of finishing editing some of my photographs that I am having printed in a book, through Photobox. So I sorted them out and uploaded to their site. So in a few days, I should have a professional looking volume of some of my pictures.

So it is a matter of dredging the archive for today's offering. And I'm afraid it's not a very good one. One that I should have deleted from Picasa. Still I suppose it does have its charm, with the girl's hand mirroring the one on the advert.