Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 8 November 2010

That's Handy


I had a day off work today, as I intended to do some gardening and a tidy up of the garage, including sorting out a load of 45's that I want to sell. But it rained all day long, so I was stuck in the house. Even Marmalade only ventured out for a few minutes. Still it gave me the opportunity of finishing editing some of my photographs that I am having printed in a book, through Photobox. So I sorted them out and uploaded to their site. So in a few days, I should have a professional looking volume of some of my pictures.

So it is a matter of dredging the archive for today's offering. And I'm afraid it's not a very good one. One that I should have deleted from Picasa. Still I suppose it does have its charm, with the girl's hand mirroring the one on the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.