Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 17 November 2010

When I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today


I've had great difficulty tonight trying to sort out my Headbanger Challenge photo. The technology didn't work! I couldn't get my little photoscanner to copy the pictures to an SD card. So I tried Gail's scanner, but it wasn't working properly. So I ended up using my GF1 and took their photos that way.

This week's subject has also been a difficult one. Dave chose "Childhood Antics". Difficult for me, as I have no children to photograph, and you're not allowed to take pictures of anyone else's. So I used a bit of 'out of the box' thinking, and so here is a montage of me as cute little 2 year old, up to various escapades as recorded by my older brother, who now lives in Australia.

My main photo today records some of my memories of some TV shows I used to enjoy as a child. I caught this display at the Brewhouse Museum, which is a row of houses below the castle, which have been converted into a small museum showing life down the ages, mainly from Victorian times.

4 comments:

  1. Whos a littlw cutie then, and still has his little books,lol.nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now I'm cranky! Mac's comment bumped me off and now I have to compose it again, don't mind being second to comment, don't like rewrites, reminds me of bad things... mom and notes and compositions for school....

    Awwwww.....


    What the heck?!, more about Blue Peter please.


    That's pretty much what I said, and Mac, you owe me a beer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.