Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

When I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today


I've had great difficulty tonight trying to sort out my Headbanger Challenge photo. The technology didn't work! I couldn't get my little photoscanner to copy the pictures to an SD card. So I tried Gail's scanner, but it wasn't working properly. So I ended up using my GF1 and took their photos that way.

This week's subject has also been a difficult one. Dave chose "Childhood Antics". Difficult for me, as I have no children to photograph, and you're not allowed to take pictures of anyone else's. So I used a bit of 'out of the box' thinking, and so here is a montage of me as cute little 2 year old, up to various escapades as recorded by my older brother, who now lives in Australia.

My main photo today records some of my memories of some TV shows I used to enjoy as a child. I caught this display at the Brewhouse Museum, which is a row of houses below the castle, which have been converted into a small museum showing life down the ages, mainly from Victorian times.