Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 9 November 2010

It's A Taxing Time


Another poor day for photography. So here's one I took a couple of weeks ago, on a slightly drier and less windy day. Another view of the Inland Revenue building taken from the castle. I've thought about having a wander about at lunchtime, see if I can get some close ups of the glass panels etc, but with the country on a heightened security level these days, it might not be wise, even though I work for the government myself.

I bet all the employees will be extra busy come the New Year, as VAT is going to rise to 20%. So there will be loads of queries etc. Although Marks and Spencer's have announced that they will not be passing on the rise to customers. And no doubt many other companies will be following suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.