Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 19 November 2010

Rough Spice


I had a request yesterday to see if I could get a more close-up shot of the fire damaged building. Well the fire has been put out and the road reopened, so after I had been to the dentist for a check-up, I moseyed over to see what was happening. As the building is opposite the main Nottingham Trent University campus, there were quite a few students hanging around and watching the action of the workmen who were trying to make the building safe. I took some rooftop shots from the multistorey car park, which I may put on my Flickr site tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to spend a lot of time in these Multi Story buildings G/M.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was a Mr Beckham in the building at the time by any chance?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.