Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 26 November 2010

Model Shot


As I mentioned on Wednesday, I went to see a fashion show, rather than watching the Christmas lights being switched on. I'd been to these shows a couple of time before, so I knew what to expect. There were a couple of changes this time though; no chairs for people to sit on and no list of the clothes being modelled. Obviously victims of the recession. The models themselves were the same as the organisers have used before. Which was ok. But it would be nice to see some new faces.

1 comment:

  1. impressive to know they have model shows in Nottingham

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.