Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 19 August 2013

Barking Up The Right Tree.


Well I'm back. I don't know why, but somehow I haven't blogged for the past few days. Not sure how that happened. So I have a fair bit of catching up to do, and plenty of photos to show you of the various places/events that Gail & I have been to. So keep popping back to see the missing days.

Anyway, today is World Photography Day, and I was hoping that I would be able to take an amazing photo in celebration of my favourite hobby. But alas, Nottingham city centre was quite quiet today. Probably because it was a Monday, and lots of people are on holiday.

But I did come across this enormous dog, who was part of a sales team publicising a company that provides some new worming alert system, so you get a phone or text message telling you when your pooch needs his worming tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.