Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday, 19 August 2013

Barking Up The Right Tree.


Well I'm back. I don't know why, but somehow I haven't blogged for the past few days. Not sure how that happened. So I have a fair bit of catching up to do, and plenty of photos to show you of the various places/events that Gail & I have been to. So keep popping back to see the missing days.

Anyway, today is World Photography Day, and I was hoping that I would be able to take an amazing photo in celebration of my favourite hobby. But alas, Nottingham city centre was quite quiet today. Probably because it was a Monday, and lots of people are on holiday.

But I did come across this enormous dog, who was part of a sales team publicising a company that provides some new worming alert system, so you get a phone or text message telling you when your pooch needs his worming tablet.