Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 22 August 2013

Lit By Moonlight


I've taken many photos of the tramworks that are taking place in Beeston at the moment, but I realised that I hadn't taken any at night.

So, as I had to go to a local pub to meet a couple of friends to talk over an event that I'm going to be involved with in a few months time, I thought it would be an ideal opportunity.

By the time we had finished talking, it had gone dark, and as The Crown is very close to Beeston Square, I went to see what all the demolition work of the shops looks like in the dark. Piles of rubble just lit by street lights and moonlight. It reminds me a bit of the Blitz, when London was bombed for about three months during 1940.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.