Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Night Noir


We had to go and collect something tonight from Derby, and on the way back we stopped off for something to eat.

We decided to try a pub down by the canal. One that I cycle past everyday from work.

It had got dark by the time we had finished our meal, so of course out came the cameras.  We had a wander down the towpath, seeing if there was anything worth taking in the darkness. I decided to try a mirrored image, as the water was quite still. I put my camera down on a flat, hard surface, as I didn't have a tripod with me, and clicked the shutter a few times, just to make sure I didn't get any camera shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.