Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 30 August 2013

Water Feature


I've not cycled through Highfields for about a week, so I was amazed and highly delighted to see that the cascade had been reinstated after so long.

The whole area had become neglected. Even the pool where the waterfall is had no water in it, although there is a great big boating lake adjoining it.

It was great to see it in action again. So I laid my OMD on one of the stepping stones and turned the shutter speed down slow, so the water looks frozen.

Hopefully it will remain switched on for a long long time so users of the park can enjoy its serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.