Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 1 August 2013

Lunchtime Shooting


When I stepped out of the office at lunchtime today,  I thought that I had been transported to Dubai, it was that hot and sunny.

Alas I wasn't in Arabia, but the centre of Nottingham, and on the lookout for my next blog photo.

Unfortunately nothing really caught my eye, so I wandered back to work 'empty handed'. But then as I was walking through the grounds, I saw a butterfly, fluttering around one of the lavender bushes.

So I quickly whipped out my OMD, switched the lens to macro, and took a few photos. He certainly didn't stay very long on each of the flower heads, so I was actually lucky to get a fairly in focus shot. As the photo below clearly shows, they can certainly shift when they want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.