Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 13 October 2013

Josh


Gail and I had the pleasure of being asked to take some photos of a friend's son, who has ideas of becoming a model.

We certainly agree that he has the makings of being one. He is tall and I'm sure you'll agree that he is good looking. He is also very polite and thanked us both for taking the time to do the photos. Thanks josh, it was a pleasure.

Thanks also to Josh's mum for allowing me to post a photo of him on my blog.

If there are anyone that is genuinely connected with the modelling business that reads this blog and that thinks Josh has the potential to make it to the catwalk, then please do get in touch and I'll happily pass your details onto him and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.