Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 21 October 2013

Down The Smoke


A trip to London for the day today. Probably the last time through work, so I thought I had better find something to photograph.

After leaving the office on the Euston Road there's about a twenty minute walk to St Pancras Station. But as the meeting finished a bit early, I had some extra time before catching my train back to Nottingham.

So I started to walk down Tottenham Court Road as part of the detour route I thought I'd take.  When I reached the junction with Oxford Street. I stopped and had a look around. Looking up, I saw this tower block, which was probably built during the early 1960s. Lots and lots of identical storeys, which makes for a good abstract shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.