Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Land Of Make Believe


I had my weekly catch up lunch with some of my former co-workers today at our now favourite eatery Bistro 5G.

It is just across the road from where I used to work, but now I have about a 10 minute uphill walk to it.

I was surprised to see this new mural that the owner Piers had painted in one corner near the bar area.  It looks like it was based on some of the buildings in Portmeirion.

He's even done a 'Hitchcock' in that he's the person throwing his food out of the window. Honestly Piers, your food isn't that bad!

And can you spot the person from Munch's The Scream painting hidden in the shadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.